Tsar for Body Textures.
A black and grey 'inverted' floral sleeve tattoo that extends onto the upper back. Night Bloom is designed to work with as many skin tones as possible as the heavy black and strong linework leave negative space for the skin tone to show through, creating areas of striking visual contrast.
No TTMP is provided.
A diffuse texture for midlander Vanilla and The Body 2.0 is provided (although you will probably need to use the legacy patch to have it work without seams as this was made before 2.0 came out and I can't guarantee 100% seamless). You will have to install these yourself. ZIP Includes
- A PSDs to allow easy base texture customisation (vanilla/ Legacy the Body and The Body 2.0)
- diffuse.dds files
- Read Me with brief explanation of PSD set up.Notices
- Posting this as it's own mod because it is technically a complete redraw of the Feminine Body Nightbloom. Placement and composition is somewhat different the feminine version but I tried to keep them mostly the same/similar.
- The areas of black are not not a 100% flat black, but you can edit it in the PSD if you prefer to have them that way.
- Hand drawn by me.
- Feel free to edit to fit your personal needs but please do not repost or redistribute.
- Feminine Body Version is here https://www.xivmodarchive.com/modid/15470