for the Tight & Firm body and scale textures used in 2.0 release.Upierczi
for the 2k Facelift used in 2.0 release.mel
for their collab work on the [NB] Scales for body and face scales used in the 2.5 release.Sapphire
for the scaleless Au Ra bodies and faces used as bases.서진
for the face retexture used on the [NB] 4k Scales.
Update 2.5 - 08/31/19
• Updated the mod to include the release of 4k scales by Bizu & zana.
Link to original mod page: https://www.xivmodarchive.com/modid/6107
- - - - - -
Update 2.5.1 - 09/01/19
• Completed a request in the #sfw_requests channel by @Alanis☆Moogle#1679 to add the makeup / face rexture by 애새 onto the scales and have added that into the files.
Link to original mod page: https://www.xivmodarchive.com/modid/1166
- - - - - -
Update 2.5.2 - 09/02/19
• Included a download file for the specular map that doesn't have the glittery skin for those who don't want the glittery skin from the latest T&F update and don't have the original [NB] files.
This is a complete redo of my previous Black & White scales mod (currently v1.5). It was brought to my attention that since the 4.55 patch update installing the v1.5 of the Black & White scales made it so that they eyes changed colors... I'm not sure how that happened, but since I didn't have the old .PSD files on my PC anymore, I just decided to redo the whole thing. Noteable 2.0 ChangesThere is now more depth to the scales, despite being colored.
• One of my biggest hurdles making the previous mods was making it so that they were the color I wanted but still had the depth of the scales that I had grown to love on the Au Ra in the first place. This overhaul changes all of that. Raen scales are more of a pearly white.
• Going along with the idea of not having flat scales, I also made it so that the white scales were more of pearly white than a flat white. Choose between no makeup & 애새 's makeup
• Original 2.0 release has been made with vanilla faces only. The 2.0 scales DO NOT have a makeup option. If you install the makeup for the 2.5 scales IT WILL mess up your neck scales.
• The new 2.5.1 release has the option to use vanilla faces or the makeup / face retexture released by 애새. This makeup does not work for the 2.0 scales!
👤 Social Mediahttps://twitter.com/ffxiv_seylum
Like what I do? I do like coffee. :3 https://ko-fi.com/seylum