Thanks to ocealot#4484 for the VFX Editor plugin that made this mod possible!
A mod that ports the VFX from the 'Byakko's Enspirited' weapon range to be compatible with Dancer.
This mod is available in 2 forms:
1) A Modpack that replaces 'High Steel War Quoits' with the mod, using the 'Enchufla' weapon model.
2) The VFX files for both Main Hand and Off Hand, to be used with your preferred Dancer weapon model.
To install the Modpack, select Mods> Import Modpacks, then choose the 'Byakko's Enspirited Chakrams.ttmp2' mod file, and click continue until the process completes.
To install the VFX for your chosen weapon, follow the steps below:
1) For the Main Hand, find the Main Hand version of the model you like. Then, in the 'Metadata' tab, change the VFX ID to a number above 0 and click 'Save'.
2) Click 'Show Paths' and copy the text that is in the box next to 'VFX File Path'.
3) Head to Tools > Raw File Operations > Import Raw File, then paste the text you copied earlier and click 'Import File'. Select the 'Byakko's Enspirited Chakrams Main Hand VFX.avfx' file and continue.
4) For the Off Hand, select Tools > Item Converter. Next, search and select your modified Main Hand weapon as the 'Source Item', and the Off Hand for the same weapon as the 'Destination Item'. Convert, and if prompted with a box saying 'Dual-Wield Conversion Required', select 'No'.
5) With the Off Hand weapon selected, copy the 'VFX File Path' from 'Show Paths'.
6) Head to Tools > Raw File Operations > Import Raw File, then paste the text you copied earlier and click 'Import File'. Select the 'Byakko's Enspirited Chakrams Off Hand VFX' file and continue.
7) Your preferred weapon model should now have the mod's VFX in-game!
Primary File or Link:
Modpack and VFX files : [ via mega.nz
Other Files and Links:
Loading Mod History...