This mod replaces WoL Enshroud form with a reaper avatar of Zenos. Legs were taken from the original Enshroud outfit (and slightly adjusted) as this avatar didn't have his own. There is included a version with or without aura. A regular gear version is also available if you don't play a reaper and a weapon that is used by this avatar.
List of affected things:
- Enshroud Ability version (with or without aura)
- Gear version with aura (Cashmere/Ramie/Serge Poncho (Cashmere headpiece, gloves and legs parts will become invisible))
- Gear version without aura (Linen Survival Shirt/Survival Shirt (Boarskin Survival Hat and Linen Survival Halfslops will become invisible))
- Weapon (Deepgold Sickle/Manganese War Scythe)
I have included optional adjustments to four Reaper skills. Void Reaping, Cross Reaping, Communio and the transformation. Originally they contained some ugly pink glow covering the eyes which not only didn't fit this avatar face but also, even on the original outfit, it was covering your higher-quality red Reaper eyes entirely. I have created TTMP that will remove this eye effect without affecting any other skill particles.
Additional customisation includes:
- Disabling body glow
- Removing upper side capes
- Removing legs as the original entity never had legs in the first place (although recommended only for posing because walking animation without legs will look super weird)
This mod (excluding the weapon) is not compatible with Lalafell, Hrothgar and Male Roegadyn Enshroud forms and will partially break them (some parts of their bodies will be missing and others have incorrect color/glows)
Primary File or Link:
Other Files and Links:
Loading Mod History...