TBSE Non-Op Chest for M Midlander body based characters*.
Massive thanks again to the original creators, I just moved TBSE's mesh with a Bibo+ chest as help/a guide early on.
🔸 Replaces ONLY the Emperor's New Robe
*Only usable for Male Midlander sharing models (Male Midlander Hyur, Elezen, Miqo'te, Au Ra, and Viera),
making use of the game's scaling.
Only two types of chest (small and medium) at the moment as I'm still learning, unfortunately, but I hope to either continue figuring out other chest sizes or to inspire others to make their own!
Slight update [6/20/2022], I've added the files as their own thing in the Drive folder if you want to make a mod around this chest.DISCLAIMERS:
- ❕❕❕ INSTALL TBSE FIRST
❕❕❕ This only adjusts the mesh of TBSE's top and does not include the materials/textures.
- Only replaces the chest/top!
If you want a vagina for your characters, please see
Redmagnos' Fabulous Trans Men mod [https://www.nexusmods.com/finalfantasy14/mods/1412
] OR jaxdaws' adjustments of Red's mod [https://www.xivmodarchive.com/modid/44338
- Chest isn't the smoothest as I didn't add more vertexes to smoothen it out, idrk how to approach this nicely.
- Uses TBSE's textures, but some skin might look stretched around the chest. I'm not super experienced yet to know if this can be avoided.
- There's a bit of seams/tears around [underarms, chest, maybe neck]. I tried my best to make them as unnoticeable as possible, but I apologize if you see them and find it annoying to work with.
- That said, the UV placement may differ to the usual TBSE's UV. Please be mindful of this if you use tattoo's/special scales for Au Ra.
- When the arm/shoulder moves close to the chest in a certain way, the chest might 'crumple'. I'm not sure how to avoid this yet oTLNOTES:
- Chest does not have physics (jiggle).
- Uses Material B
, the main asymmetric material for TBSE.
- Adds a Material B
for Female Midlanders
The Emperor's New Robe
. If you have an already existing Material B there, this may replace that.
- Bra isn't dyeable, but feel free to edit the colorset color or adjust it to be dyeable.
- Like any other mod or clothing, if anyone wants to have this chest while wearing clothes,
a whole other mod must be made to form around the body.What if I want both?
Import one type of chest first then use TexTools' Item Converter to move it to another gear piece. Once that's done, you can import the second type of chest.PERMISSIONS:
- DO NOT PORT TO LALAFELLS.
- DO NOT USE ON UNDERAGED CHARACTERS.
- Porting to other tall races is fine.
- Personal edits are totally fine, just don't put anything hateful on them.
- If you want to upload your edits, some credit is appreciated, ESPECIALLY
to those I mentioned before.
- You can include this in mods you'd like to make, just credit like I mentioned.
If there are any glaring issues or something's not clear, you can DM me on Twitter @vlingrimm.
Credit is appreciated. If you take screenshots, I'd love to see them.- PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD. Just share the link to my tweet for this mod, my Trello board, the XMA page,
or the Drive file or folder/s. Thank you. -Mirror Drive download folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JfWLuXKiEOXNNfk-CQp5Qz41Icrr-Ip6?usp=sharing
================ Changelog ================
- Release into the void.
- Added a smaller chest size.
- Added SFW versions for both chest sizes.