All resources belong to Square Enix.
Ripped from the discontinued mobile game FINAL FANTASY VII : THE FIRST SOLDIER .
Shaders by Squishy
Tsar for TBSE, Mimi for Slim shapeThis mod REQUIRES TBSE, or any body replacement mod compatible with its resource, to be used. This is mandatory.Want to support me ? Gain early access to Male & Female outfits on a monthly basis for only 2.5€ FOR THE FULL CONTENT on my ko-fi : https://ko-fi.com/heiwaastralisYou can find all my socials and my projects here : https://trello.com/b/qhw9iFT4/heiwa-astralis-modding-boardPreview's Hairstyle is available in Early Access on my Ko-Fi ( Will be on XMA for free after November 2023 )
I don't know the actual name of this outfit since I never played the game. It's ripped from the discontined mobile game Final Fantasy VII - The First Soldier .
It replaces :
- Yakaku Dôgi
- Pagos field Dressing ( Use the actual pagos field dressing, no variants, just in case )
On Yakaku Dogi :
- Necklace, cape and cape's rope can be disabled through IMC variants A, B and C. ( Necklace is B )
- The top is compatible with most vanilla (long) gloves. I made tests with hypostatic caster gloves.
- The Hakama ( pants ) is part of the top because I wanted to wear tightpants underneath. This hakama is removable through an option in the modpack.
On Pagos Field Dressing :
- You can disable gloves individually by unticking IMCs A and/or B.
A Dyable version of the top is available, it was handmade through photoshop and is not quite perfect, I couldnt be arsed to remove white pixels one by one. Thus why it's optional. Just know that you'll lose some texture quality over the possibility of dying the item.
Note for future : A Female release will eventually be available ( with its own glam ) , and will be compatible with this outfit. Do not worry, you can download and install both.
Please enjoy !
Primary File or Link:
Festive Dôgi - FF7 The First Soldier port - TBSE Slim v1.0.ttmp2 : [ via Direct Download
Other Files and Links:
Loading Mod History...